New forms of communication in times of crisis?
How does corporate culture actually work in digital?
What comes after the crisis?
Being away from the normal pulse of work life can make you feel out of touch with your company’s creative culture and the sense of togetherness. How can we keep the cultural connectedness alive? What can we do to hold the community together? How can a company position itself in the post-crisis world? How can a desirable future be actively shaped today?
Sure, many of us may have already engaged in sharing happy-songs playlist on Spotify, mixed a ‘quarantini’ cocktail and hosted a session of end-of-the-day-zoom-karaoke, but is that really enough?
At Ellery Studio we create tools and ideas that communicate effectively in times of crisis, create a digital corporate culture and design the tomorrow today!
Here are a few of the many possibilities:
– Create a digital space to absorb the new challenges and opportunities in the home office
– Develop exciting communication campaigns for social media
– Develop new forms of digital corporate culture
– Have your conferences accompanied by live visual recording
– Develop scenarios for the positioning of your company in the post-crisis